People often ask, why does my heel hurt so much in the morning or why does that pain in my heel or arch nag me until the end of the day. You could be suffering from plantar fasciitis. We have many ways to treat this at our office. Schedule an appointment at 630-834-3668 or visit our website https://www.elmhurstfootdoc.com
- Posted on 02/27/2019Why Standing All Day Is So Bad for Your Feet
- Posted on 09/21/2018Plantar Fasciitis - Heel Pain Stretching Videos
- Posted on 01/25/2018The most advanced therapy available in Elmhurst now!
- Posted on 11/28/2018 My Child's Heel Hurts: What Should I Do?
- Posted on 11/27/2018 Heel pain doesn't have to get you down and it isn't just a part of getting older despite what some people think
- Posted on 05/06/2015 Adult Flatfoot is also referred to as PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Learn more about this condition by reading on.