Diabetes affects millions of people a year. The American Diabetes Association recommends that every diabetic patient be examined by a podiatrist at least once a year. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic can perform this exam. Contact them today at 630-834-3668 or visit their website: https://www.elmhurstfootdoc.com
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know