Diabetes affects millions of people a year. The American Diabetes Association recommends that every diabetic patient be examined by a podiatrist at least once a year. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic can perform this exam. Contact them today at 630-834-3668 or visit their website: https://www.elmhurstfootdoc.com
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet