I am so grateful for the wonderful care that I have received from Dr. Misty McNeill, Dr. Doyle and all the staff at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. I have been treated at the clinic since September of 2013 when I had torn facia in my right foot until the present as I recover from my second foot surgery in December of 2014. I truly feel that Prairie Path has been a very special blessing in my life and look forward to pain free walking!!Mary P.
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Apophysitis is pain due to inflammation of a growth plate. It most often occurs in the heel, but no matter where a child has pain in their foot it should be evaluated.
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Here’s When you SHOULDN’T Buy Shoes for Your Baby