I am so grateful for the wonderful care that I have received from Dr. Misty McNeill, Dr. Doyle and all the staff at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. I have been treated at the clinic since September of 2013 when I had torn facia in my right foot until the present as I recover from my second foot surgery in December of 2014. I truly feel that Prairie Path has been a very special blessing in my life and look forward to pain free walking!!Mary P.
- Posted on 11/12/2019Has Nike Found a Way to Eliminate Running Injuries?
- Posted on 11/06/2019Check out Our Top 10 List of “Foot Don’ts”
- Posted on 10/29/2019Over 60? Watch out for These Common Foot Problems
- Posted on 10/30/2019 Challenging our communities to make this the biggest Sock Drive Challenge to date!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 10/17/2019 Why Are My Toes Going Numb?