At Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic (PPFAC) we LOVE our patients! We are here to do all we can to get them back on two healthy feet as quickly (and safely) as possible. The highest compliment we can receive is a happy, satisfied patient. Thanks to those who share their experiences! We would love to hear your story!
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 02/01/2019Sports Related Foot Injuries
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 07/22/2019 I Have Heel Pain, What Could It Be?