At Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic (PPFAC) we LOVE our patients! We are here to do all we can to get them back on two healthy feet as quickly (and safely) as possible. The highest compliment we can receive is a happy, satisfied patient. Thanks to those who share their experiences! We would love to hear your story!
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Apophysitis is pain due to inflammation of a growth plate. It most often occurs in the heel, but no matter where a child has pain in their foot it should be evaluated.
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Here’s When you SHOULDN’T Buy Shoes for Your Baby