Our Elmhurst foot and ankle clinic staff members have prepared this list of resources for website visitors so they can better understand the science behind podiatry. We link to specific pages about common concerns (such as bunions and warts), as well as to general sources of information about foot ailments and podiatry in Illinois.
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Apophysitis is pain due to inflammation of a growth plate. It most often occurs in the heel, but no matter where a child has pain in their foot it should be evaluated.
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Here’s When you SHOULDN’T Buy Shoes for Your Baby