I wrote this book with runners in mind. Being a runner myself, I understand the importance of remaining injury-free. I hope after reading this book you have a better understanding on how to keep yourself on the trails so you don't ever have to be sidelined. If you ever feel that your pain is beyond the regular aches and pains of exercise, schedule a visit at PPFAC by calling 630-834-3668 or click here to schedule on line.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 05/09/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?