I wrote this book with runners in mind. Being a runner myself, I understand the importance of remaining injury-free. I hope after reading this book you have a better understanding on how to keep yourself on the trails so you don't ever have to be sidelined. If you ever feel that your pain is beyond the regular aches and pains of exercise, schedule a visit at PPFAC by calling 630-834-3668 or click here to schedule on line.
- Posted on 05/02/2019Why Skipping Could be the New Running
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 05/15/2019 Lace Your Way to Comfier Runs
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis