I wrote this book with runners in mind. Being a runner myself, I understand the importance of remaining injury-free. I hope after reading this book you have a better understanding on how to keep yourself on the trails so you don't ever have to be sidelined. If you ever feel that your pain is beyond the regular aches and pains of exercise, schedule a visit at PPFAC by calling 630-834-3668 or click here to schedule on line.
- Posted on 08/03/2020Don't Let Foot Problems Ruin Your Golf Game
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 02/26/2020Smart Hacks to Avoid Running Injuries
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?