I wrote this book with runners in mind. Being a runner myself, I understand the importance of remaining injury-free. I hope after reading this book you have a better understanding on how to keep yourself on the trails so you don't ever have to be sidelined. If you ever feel that your pain is beyond the regular aches and pains of exercise, schedule a visit at PPFAC by calling 630-834-3668 or click here to schedule on line.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020What you need to know for foot health on your trip to the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?