The Prairie Path Dr's have written three books, and provide them free of charge as an information resource for website visitors. Simply click on "Request Information" for each book you are interested in receiving.
The PPFAC Women in Health/Sports Sciences Scholarship Short Form is also located on this page.
Athletes & Foot Care
Is running your passion? Order podiatrist Dr. Misty McNeill's free book "my Run Dr's Guide to your Running Soles" today Request Information
Top 10 Reasons Why We Love MLS Laser Therapy for Pain! Request Information
Do you or a loved one have heel pain? There is no reason to live with that pain. Call the heel pain experts for an appointment today. 630-834-3668. Request Information
Request your free copy and learn the causes of heel pain and possible remedies. You have nothing to lose! Request Information
The PPFAC Scholarship is intended to encourage woman pursuing a career in Health and/or Sports Sciences. Request Information
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.