The Prairie Path Dr's have written three books, and provide them free of charge as an information resource for website visitors. Simply click on "Request Information" for each book you are interested in receiving.
The PPFAC Women in Health/Sports Sciences Scholarship Short Form is also located on this page.
Athletes & Foot Care
Is running your passion? Order podiatrist Dr. Misty McNeill's free book "my Run Dr's Guide to your Running Soles" today Request Information
Top 10 Reasons Why We Love MLS Laser Therapy for Pain! Request Information
Request your free copy and learn the causes of heel pain and possible remedies. You have nothing to lose! Request Information
The PPFAC Scholarship is intended to encourage woman pursuing a career in Health and/or Sports Sciences. Request Information
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 04/08/2021Read to learn about some of the common foot conditions in kids and how you can help avoid them!
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 05/09/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow