The Prairie Path Dr's have written three books, and provide them free of charge as an information resource for website visitors. Simply click on "Request Information" for each book you are interested in receiving.
The PPFAC Women in Health/Sports Sciences Scholarship Short Form is also located on this page.
Athletes & Foot Care
Is running your passion? Order podiatrist Dr. Misty McNeill's free book "my Run Dr's Guide to your Running Soles" today Request Information
Top 10 Reasons Why We Love MLS Laser Therapy for Pain! Request Information
Do you or a loved one have heel pain? There is no reason to live with that pain. Call the heel pain experts for an appointment today. 630-834-3668. Request Information
Request your free copy and learn the causes of heel pain and possible remedies. You have nothing to lose! Request Information
The PPFAC Scholarship is intended to encourage woman pursuing a career in Health and/or Sports Sciences. Request Information
- Posted on 03/26/2020Telemedicine at PPFAC in response to COVID-19
- Posted on 03/23/2020Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic's Response to Coronavirus
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 04/03/2020 New Patient Paperwork for Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- Posted on 03/23/2020 PPFAC responses and actions due to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit