At Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, we treat men, women, children and the elderly and everyone in between. Our team members help patients with a broad range of podiatric concerns, such as fractures, injuries, heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, infections, wounds, warts and much more. We also offer specialized services for runners. Learn more about our practice here.
We offer a full array of podiatric services to men, women, children, the elderly and everyone in between at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, each with the goal of helping you maintain healthy feet. We believe that every step you take should be pain free.
Our podiatrists treat a wide array of conditions right here in Elmhurst. Click on one of the following for more information.
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Healthy Habits to Finish the Year Strong!
- Posted on 10/05/2020Back in Shoes and Now my Feet Hurt
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 10/01/2020 Hammer toes and how to care for them
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated