At Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, we treat men, women, children and the elderly and everyone in between. Our team members help patients with a broad range of podiatric concerns, such as fractures, injuries, heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, infections, wounds, warts and much more. We also offer specialized services for runners. Learn more about our practice here.
We offer a full array of podiatric services to men, women, children, the elderly and everyone in between at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, each with the goal of helping you maintain healthy feet. We believe that every step you take should be pain free.
Our podiatrists treat a wide array of conditions right here in Elmhurst. Click on one of the following for more information.
- Posted on 04/08/2021Read to learn about some of the common foot conditions in kids and how you can help avoid them!
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.