Our team members help patients with a broad range of podiatric concerns, such as warts, heel pain, ugly toenails, and bunions. We also offer specialized services for runners. Learn more about our practice here.
We offer a full array of services at Prairie Path Podiatry, each with the goal of helping you maintain healthy feet. We believe that every step you take should be pain free.
Our podiatrists can treat most conditions and injuries of the foot and ankle for patients of all ages, often from the comfort of our office located in Elmhurst, IL.
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.