At Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, we treat men, women, children and the elderly and everyone in between. Our team members help patients with a broad range of podiatric concerns, such as fractures, injuries, heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, infections, wounds, warts and much more. We also offer specialized services for runners. Learn more about our practice here.
We offer a full array of podiatric services to men, women, children, the elderly and everyone in between at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, each with the goal of helping you maintain healthy feet. We believe that every step you take should be pain free.
Our podiatrists treat a wide array of conditions right here in Elmhurst. Click on one of the following for more information.
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 01/05/2021 Your feet set the stage for how your body responds to the forces of this planet. How could supporting them NOT make them feel better?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.