At Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, we treat men, women, children and the elderly and everyone in between. Our team members help patients with a broad range of podiatric concerns, such as fractures, injuries, heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown toenails, infections, wounds, warts and much more. We also offer specialized services for runners. Learn more about our practice here.
We offer a full array of podiatric services to men, women, children, the elderly and everyone in between at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic, each with the goal of helping you maintain healthy feet. We believe that every step you take should be pain free.
Our podiatrists treat a wide array of conditions right here in Elmhurst. Click on one of the following for more information.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow