- Oak Park, IL
965 W Lake St.,
Oak Park, IL 60301
Just as you've come to expect the best in care at our Elmhurst office, we have expanded to offer the same in Oak Park!
When you or someone in your family is suffering from foot or ankle pain, you may not think of seeing a podiatrist. Instead, you might try the foot care aisle at your local pharmacy or make an appointment with your general practitioner. However, when you visit Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic in Elmhurst, you will see right away what a difference it makes to work with a health care provider who is dedicated to foot and ankle concerns. We can quickly diagnose your problem and work with you to create a treatment plan that fits into your busy lifestyle.
Our Oak Park office is located conveniently across the street from Urgent Care, so that we can quickly and easily access X-rays if needed. We specialize in sports and running injuries, children's foot concerns, and heel pain at this location. We also make the very best custom orthotics!
We offer appointments through the same phone number as always, 630-834-FOOT! Call us today!
- Posted on 01/03/2020This is Why You Must Treat Kids’ Foot Problems Early
- Posted on 01/02/2020Game of Thrones is Gone, but is Winter Ever Coming?
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 01/15/2020 NerveReverse - what is it and what is it used for?
- Posted on 01/14/2020 PPFAC Medical Grade Insert Product Information
- Posted on 01/14/2020 How Can I Prevent Heel Pain?