We are thrilled that you are visiting our E-Newsletter Sign-up Page! Our newsletters currently go out about 6-8 times a year and we never share your email address so you don't need to worry about us filling up your inbox!
On the other hand, our E-Newsletters are full of offers, education and news about our office and occasionally we include a fav new recipe or other fun info!!
Thank you for signing up and for your interest in our Clinic!
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we perform at risk care.
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy