We are thrilled that you are visiting our E-Newsletter Sign-up Page! Our newsletters currently go out about 6-8 times a year and we never share your email address so you don't need to worry about us filling up your inbox!
On the other hand, our E-Newsletters are full of offers, education and news about our office and occasionally we include a fav new recipe or other fun info!!
Thank you for signing up and for your interest in our Clinic!
- Posted on 07/03/2020What your child's ankle sprain may be hiding
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!