Some yoga teachers call feet the "roots" of the body. Keep your feet healthy with the help of yoga or other exercises, and of course, with guidance from your podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic.
Posted on Apr 01, 2013
- Posted on 03/28/2019Rain Boots - Serving a purpose ... when they do
- Posted on 03/26/2019Think all sneakers are great for you? Think again!
- Posted on 01/27/2019Know the Benefits of Stretching - Not Just For Workouts, But For Every Day
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?
- Posted on 10/22/2018 Do you have ball of foot pain? It could be a neuroma
- Posted on 05/14/2016 Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean?