Some yoga teachers call feet the "roots" of the body. Keep your feet healthy with the help of yoga or other exercises, and of course, with guidance from your podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic.
Posted on Apr 01, 2013
- Posted on 10/10/2019Check out This Podiatrist’s Guide to Trendy Fall Flats
- Posted on 07/29/2019Top Foot Tips When You Travel
- Posted on 06/24/2019The top 3 Skin Conditions You Should Know About For Your Feet
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
- Posted on 05/14/2019 You've likely seen articles about how to get your feet "sandal ready." Now that the weather seems to be changing, our lifestyles and shoegear change and this can be for the better or worse.