To stay current on the latest news and research in the podiatry field, read our articles. Our podiatry team shares the top health-related stories with our website viewers.
- Page 1
Does exercise change my body? Yes -it can actually change your DNA If you exercise regularly and want to keep exercising but have a foot or ankle ailment, call our office Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we can get you back on track 630-834-3668
As a woman, Vitamin D is important for your foot health and general health. The proper levels of vitamin D are necessary for foot health and overall health.
Celebs are no exception to foot problems when pregnant A pair of shoes can make or break and outfit, just ask celebs. But during pregnancy, a good shoe is essential to your foot health.
Yoga and your toes Yoga can be good for mind, health, and body... especially your toes.
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/05/2018Why Winter Break Should Be Your Nail Polish Break, Too!
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?
- Posted on 10/22/2018 Do you have ball of foot pain? It could be a neuroma
- Posted on 05/14/2016 Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean?