Diabetes, if left uncontrolled, can lead to negatvie effects on multiple organs, including the lower extremity and complications with your feet. The first step in controling your blood sugars is to control what goes into your body. This can only be done through education and an understanding what foods are the best for the condition.
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet