Diabetes, if left uncontrolled, can lead to negatvie effects on multiple organs, including the lower extremity and complications with your feet. The first step in controling your blood sugars is to control what goes into your body. This can only be done through education and an understanding what foods are the best for the condition.
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.