Patients with type 1 diabetes are used to injecting themselves with insulin, and now a new injection in the works appears to be effective. This vaccine reduces the number of the cells that attack insuling producing cells.
Posted on Aug 24, 2013
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet
- Posted on 03/27/2016 How can vitamins and diet help with diabetic neuropathy?