To stay current on the latest news and research in the podiatry field, read our articles. Our podiatry team shares the top health-related stories with our website viewers.
- Page 1
Does exercise change my body? Yes -it can actually change your DNA If you exercise regularly and want to keep exercising but have a foot or ankle ailment, call our office Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we can get you back on track 630-834-3668
As a woman, Vitamin D is important for your foot health and general health. The proper levels of vitamin D are necessary for foot health and overall health.
Celebs are no exception to foot problems when pregnant A pair of shoes can make or break and outfit, just ask celebs. But during pregnancy, a good shoe is essential to your foot health.
Yoga and your toes Yoga can be good for mind, health, and body... especially your toes.
- Posted on 06/24/2019The top 3 Skin Conditions You Should Know About For Your Feet
- Posted on 06/05/20196 Reasons NOT to Stick with a Nail Salon
- Posted on 05/21/20195 Shoes to Skip When the Weather Warms Up
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
- Posted on 05/14/2019 You've likely seen articles about how to get your feet "sandal ready." Now that the weather seems to be changing, our lifestyles and shoegear change and this can be for the better or worse.