To stay current on the latest news and research in the podiatry field, read our articles. Our Elmhurst podiatry team shares the top health-related stories with our website viewers.
- Page 1
Self tying shoes? No longer a fantasy, but a reality thanks to Nike We've been in your shoes! Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic's podiatrists treat runners because we are runners. Call 630-834-3668 for your foot and ankle needs.
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit