First Julius Peppers, now Shea McClellan - both Bears players affected by plantar fasciitis. This is coming off of the end of the season of Joakim Noah with the same heel pain! This nagging heel pain affects pro athletes just as it can you and me. For an accurate diagnosis on plantar fasciitis and an effective treatment plan, see our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. Read more about how the Chicago Bears and other athletes deal with heel pain.
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 10/05/2020Back in Shoes and Now my Feet Hurt
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 01/14/2020 How Can I Prevent Heel Pain?
- Posted on 11/19/2019 What Causes Heel Pain and How Long Will it Last?