First Julius Peppers, now Shea McClellan - both Bears players affected by plantar fasciitis. This is coming off of the end of the season of Joakim Noah with the same heel pain! This nagging heel pain affects pro athletes just as it can you and me. For an accurate diagnosis on plantar fasciitis and an effective treatment plan, see our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. Read more about how the Chicago Bears and other athletes deal with heel pain.
- Posted on 02/27/2019Why Standing All Day Is So Bad for Your Feet
- Posted on 09/21/2018Plantar Fasciitis - Heel Pain Stretching Videos
- Posted on 01/25/2018The most advanced therapy available in Elmhurst now!
- Posted on 11/28/2018 My Child's Heel Hurts: What Should I Do?
- Posted on 11/27/2018 Heel pain doesn't have to get you down and it isn't just a part of getting older despite what some people think
- Posted on 05/06/2015 Adult Flatfoot is also referred to as PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Learn more about this condition by reading on.