First Julius Peppers, now Shea McClellan - both Bears players affected by plantar fasciitis. This is coming off of the end of the season of Joakim Noah with the same heel pain! This nagging heel pain affects pro athletes just as it can you and me. For an accurate diagnosis on plantar fasciitis and an effective treatment plan, see our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic. Read more about how the Chicago Bears and other athletes deal with heel pain.
- Posted on 02/23/2021The last thing you want to do is ignore that pain! Read on to see why it is important to take care of your foot pain fast.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/01/2021 A few simple tips can help you avoid heel pain or future heel pain. Read on to learn what can help you!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 01/14/2020 How Can I Prevent Heel Pain?