Our podiatry team shares the top health-related stories with our website viewers, as well as local Elmhurst Community events and what is happening in our office.
- Page 1
5th Annual Sock Drive Challenge 5th Annual Sock Drive Challenge at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic benefitting the homeless served by DuPagePads
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.