If you have risk factors that go along with diabetes such as high blood pressure and peripheral vascular disease, exercise can be the best medicine. Not only does it help control high blood pressure and reduce cardiac and circulatory issues, it also hleps monitor blood sugars and keep insulin levels steady. As a diabetic patient, it takes a few simple tips to help keep your feet in tip top shape in order to stay active. So as the weather is getting better, put on a pair of good walking or running shoes and increase your activity. Your body will thank you. If you need help in chosing the right shoes, our staff along with doctors can give you some advice. Contact our office now. Click below to read more about how exercise can decrease heart disease.
Posted on Mar 16, 2014
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet