Whether you are on insulin or on oral medications to control diabetes, there is a new study that claims patients who are taking oral medications to control their diabetes have lesser incidences of DPN, or diabetic peripheral neuropathy, vs those who are on insulin.
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy