Whether you are on insulin or on oral medications to control diabetes, there is a new study that claims patients who are taking oral medications to control their diabetes have lesser incidences of DPN, or diabetic peripheral neuropathy, vs those who are on insulin.
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.