As a diabetic, there are so many things to remember- measuring your blood sugar/ blood glucose levels, controling your diet and watching your carbs, taking your insulin at the proper dosage or your oral meds at the right time. But taking a few minutes out of your day to insepct your feet cna help prevent further complications and keep your feet healthy. Read more why taking a moment to inspect your feet can make a difference.
Posted on Feb 27, 2014
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet