As a diabetic, there are so many things to remember- measuring your blood sugar/ blood glucose levels, controling your diet and watching your carbs, taking your insulin at the proper dosage or your oral meds at the right time. But taking a few minutes out of your day to insepct your feet cna help prevent further complications and keep your feet healthy. Read more why taking a moment to inspect your feet can make a difference.
Posted on Feb 27, 2014
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy