As a diabetic, there are so many things to remember- measuring your blood sugar/ blood glucose levels, controling your diet and watching your carbs, taking your insulin at the proper dosage or your oral meds at the right time. But taking a few minutes out of your day to insepct your feet cna help prevent further complications and keep your feet healthy. Read more why taking a moment to inspect your feet can make a difference.
Posted on Feb 27, 2014
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.