For you Bulls fans out there, and I certainly count myself as one of them, we all heard a collective "gasp" when we saw D. Rose land after a jump shot and limp off the court favoring his right foot, unable to bear weight on the left ankle. But after Xrays were negative for a fracture, he then wramed up for the next game and is a maybe for Tuesday's game. He played it smart - rest until you find out how bad the injury is, otherwise you could make it worse. When is it the right time to stay off of an ankle, and when is it right to keep playing? For more information on ankle injuries, click here. If you have an ankle injury, the best thing to do is stay off of it, ice, elevate. if it is not better within 48 hours, a visit to our office can give you an accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan. Let's see if D. Rose continues to play it smart and heal this ankle injury to get back on the court!
Posted on Nov 03, 2014
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 08/07/2020 An injury to your foot or ankle can sideline you, but the sooner you address the issue, the sooner you can return to your regular activities.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief