To stay current on the latest news and research in the podiatry field, read our articles. Our Podiatrits share the top health-related stories with our website viewers.
- Page 1
Pro athletes have foot pain too Come see your local heel pain experts at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic and stop heel pain in its tracks. Elmhurst podiatrists are available at 630-834-3668.
Heel pain bothering you? The president feels your pain. If plantar fasciitis, one of the most common causes of heel pain, is ailing you, you are not alone. It is so common, even the president of the United States will agree.
Plantar fasciitis hits the Bears... first Julius Peppers, now Shea McClellin Plantar fasciitis or any other type of heel pain can affect professional athletes just as it can the weekend warriors or even nonathletes.
Heel pain sidelines Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah... again. Heel pain got you sidelined just like Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah? Call Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we will get you back in the game in no time!
- Posted on 09/21/2018Plantar Fasciitis - Heel Pain Stretching Videos
- Posted on 01/25/2018The most advanced therapy available in Elmhurst now!
- Posted on 09/29/2016Why can't you just take the bump off?
- Posted on 11/28/2018 My Child's Heel Hurts: What Should I Do?
- Posted on 11/27/2018 Heel pain doesn't have to get you down and it isn't just a part of getting older despite what some people think
- Posted on 05/06/2015 Adult Flatfoot is also referred to as PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Learn more about this condition by reading on.