If you were an athlete in high school, your body has muscle memory. Maybe you have continued this activity and are in a casual league, or you are signing up for competition evey now and then. Research has shown that athletes have a lower incidence of diabetes later in life. So keep active and keep those feet healthy in order to stay active! If you have diabetes, click here for top tips to keep your feet healthy. To read more about how athletes have a lower incidence of diabetes later in life, click here. Research also shows that increased leisurely activity had a direct correlation to less incidence of type 2 diabetes.
Posted on Mar 13, 2014
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy