If you were an athlete in high school, your body has muscle memory. Maybe you have continued this activity and are in a casual league, or you are signing up for competition evey now and then. Research has shown that athletes have a lower incidence of diabetes later in life. So keep active and keep those feet healthy in order to stay active! If you have diabetes, click here for top tips to keep your feet healthy. To read more about how athletes have a lower incidence of diabetes later in life, click here. Research also shows that increased leisurely activity had a direct correlation to less incidence of type 2 diabetes.
Posted on Mar 13, 2014
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet