If you were an athlete in high school, your body has muscle memory. Maybe you have continued this activity and are in a casual league, or you are signing up for competition evey now and then. Research has shown that athletes have a lower incidence of diabetes later in life. So keep active and keep those feet healthy in order to stay active! If you have diabetes, click here for top tips to keep your feet healthy. To read more about how athletes have a lower incidence of diabetes later in life, click here. Research also shows that increased leisurely activity had a direct correlation to less incidence of type 2 diabetes.
Posted on Mar 13, 2014
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?