Many women have symptoms of fatigue with complaints of lack of energy, with no known cause. Latest research shows that it could be due to a low level of vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D can also increase healing time in injuries such as a broken bone in your foot or after surgery. Without enough vitamin D, it may make you prone to osteoporosis, which we as podiatrist see manifested in the foot in increase incidences of stress fractures and slow healing of bone injuries. To find out more about vitamin D, click here. To find out more about women's foot health, click here. If you have any questions about foot health, make an appointment with one of our doctors. You will be glad you did!
- Posted on 06/24/2019The top 3 Skin Conditions You Should Know About For Your Feet
- Posted on 06/05/20196 Reasons NOT to Stick with a Nail Salon
- Posted on 05/21/20195 Shoes to Skip When the Weather Warms Up
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
- Posted on 05/14/2019 You've likely seen articles about how to get your feet "sandal ready." Now that the weather seems to be changing, our lifestyles and shoegear change and this can be for the better or worse.
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?