Many women have symptoms of fatigue with complaints of lack of energy, with no known cause. Latest research shows that it could be due to a low level of vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D can also increase healing time in injuries such as a broken bone in your foot or after surgery. Without enough vitamin D, it may make you prone to osteoporosis, which we as podiatrist see manifested in the foot in increase incidences of stress fractures and slow healing of bone injuries. To find out more about vitamin D, click here. To find out more about women's foot health, click here. If you have any questions about foot health, make an appointment with one of our doctors. You will be glad you did!
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet