Many women have symptoms of fatigue with complaints of lack of energy, with no known cause. Latest research shows that it could be due to a low level of vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D can also increase healing time in injuries such as a broken bone in your foot or after surgery. Without enough vitamin D, it may make you prone to osteoporosis, which we as podiatrist see manifested in the foot in increase incidences of stress fractures and slow healing of bone injuries. To find out more about vitamin D, click here. To find out more about women's foot health, click here. If you have any questions about foot health, make an appointment with one of our doctors. You will be glad you did!
- Posted on 03/28/2019Rain Boots - Serving a purpose ... when they do
- Posted on 03/26/2019Think all sneakers are great for you? Think again!
- Posted on 01/27/2019Know the Benefits of Stretching - Not Just For Workouts, But For Every Day
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?
- Posted on 10/22/2018 Do you have ball of foot pain? It could be a neuroma
- Posted on 05/14/2016 Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean?