A top high school long distance runner in the country, at age 16, she is competing in her first marathon. Her physician sees no adverse physiological effect, as her father, a top runner and a trainer himself, has taken years with small increments in distance training to get her where she is today. Her dedication and perseverence can only be admired as we watch this athlete in her first race that could lead her to the Olympic trials.
Posted on May 20, 2013
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?