A top high school long distance runner in the country, at age 16, she is competing in her first marathon. Her physician sees no adverse physiological effect, as her father, a top runner and a trainer himself, has taken years with small increments in distance training to get her where she is today. Her dedication and perseverence can only be admired as we watch this athlete in her first race that could lead her to the Olympic trials.
Posted on May 20, 2013
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 03/22/2019Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis
- Posted on 10/23/2018 The Safe Way to Get into Running