Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 1
Foot Conditions During Pregnancy Calling all mommies! Don't forget about your feet this pregnancy - here are a few tips to keep you a little more comfortable
How Do Shoes (Sandals And Heels) Affect My Feet? Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
Summer Foot Advice Read all about what your podiatrist recommends when it comes to your foot health in summer.
I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be? DO you have pain in the ball of your foot? Read and find out what it could be
Ball of Foot Pain? It Could Be A Neuroma Do you have pain in the ball of your foot? It could be a neuroma
Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean? If you are noticing more prominent veins, visually or maybe because there is pain - read on to see what might be happening and what you should do.
Cinderella Surgery Considering foot surgery? Elmhurst Podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic ensure that you understand all your options. Call 630-834-3668 today!
Nutrition for your feet! (...and the rest of you, too) A common thought is that to lose weight/be fit/be healthy, diet and exercise are key. Don't fall behind on goals by neglecting these important considerations!
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 11/06/2019Check out Our Top 10 List of “Foot Don’ts”
- Posted on 10/10/2019Check out This Podiatrist’s Guide to Trendy Fall Flats
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
- Posted on 05/14/2019 You've likely seen articles about how to get your feet "sandal ready." Now that the weather seems to be changing, our lifestyles and shoegear change and this can be for the better or worse.