Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 1
I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be? DO you have pain in the ball of your foot? Read and find out what it could be
Ball of Foot Pain? It Could Be A Neuroma Do you have pain in the ball of your foot? It could be a neuroma
Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean? If you are noticing more prominent veins, visually or maybe because there is pain - read on to see what might be happening and what you should do.
Cinderella Surgery Considering foot surgery? Elmhurst Podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic ensure that you understand all your options. Call 630-834-3668 today!
Nutrition for your feet! (...and the rest of you, too) A common thought is that to lose weight/be fit/be healthy, diet and exercise are key. Don't fall behind on goals by neglecting these important considerations!
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/05/2018Why Winter Break Should Be Your Nail Polish Break, Too!
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?
- Posted on 10/22/2018 Do you have ball of foot pain? It could be a neuroma
- Posted on 05/14/2016 Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean?