Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 2
Shoe Basics How do YOU shop for shoes?
Dr. Scholl's Foot Mapping Orthotics come custom, semi-custom or over-the-counter. Learn which will work best for you. Call PPFAC in Elmhurst, 630-834-3668 to see a podiatrist soon!
The Truth about Orthotics Orthotics come custom, semi-custom or over-the-counter. Learn which will work best for you. Call PPFAC in Elmhurst, 630-834-3668 to see a podiatrist soon!
What to keep in mind when picking a gym shoe for any activity There are a few key points to keep in mind when picking a shoe for any endeavor, whether you are a seasoned athlete or just starting a walking program.
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit