I believe it is safe to say that most of us will not need these tips to run an ultra marathon, but we can definitely take away some of these tips for our runs on a smaller scale. We are naturally inclined to cool our exterior but in this article Dean Karnazes (THE Ultra Marathon Man) gives some pointers to cool your interior that he has picked up along the way (...of his ultra through 100+ degree California canyons).
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 08/03/2020Don't Let Foot Problems Ruin Your Golf Game
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?