Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 1
Strange Presentations of Gout Gout is a condition that has been around for a long time. There are typical and atypical presentations, and only an expert can diagnose and help start treatment
Diagnosing Gout No one should live with foot pain! Call Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic today for an appointment with Elmhurst's finest podiatry group! Call 630-834-3668.
Pain in the ball of the foot? It could be capsulitis You shouldn't have to live with foot pain! Call Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic today! 630-834-3668
Gout in the foot - what are the chances? If you are having foot pain, don't delay! Call Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic today 630-834-3668
High Arched Feet We've all heard about and seen flatfeet, but not as much attention has been directed towards high arched feet. Just like flat feet, these feet can be painful.
Can that joint pain in your foot be gout? That pain in your foot could be caused by a gout attack - but how do you know?
Hallux Limitus: Arthritis of the Big Toe Joint Stiffness or limited motion in the big toe joint can cause pain and can refer pain to other parts of the body because of compensation. Why does that happen?
Gout is a type of arthritis that affects the foot Gout is a type of arthritis that affects the foot.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 04/14/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 4-
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Read on to learn the in's and out's of this not-so-uncommon condition
- Posted on 05/21/2016 Diagnosing Gout
- Posted on 04/15/2016 Pain in the ball of the foot? It could be capsulitis