Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 14
Tips to Prevent Heel Pain There are many ways to prevent heel pain. With proper tips and the help of the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle, we can help prevent it from recurring.
Pediatric Heel Pain Treatment for kids heel pain vastly differs, make sure your diagnosis is accurate and your child is treated promptly.
Top 5 Tips to Prevent Corns and Calluses from Forming Prevention is a key to treatment of corns and calluses. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle have a treatment plan that can prevent them from returning.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-on and Gel Learn more about a bio freeze product
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 01/05/2021 Your feet set the stage for how your body responds to the forces of this planet. How could supporting them NOT make them feel better?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.