Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 14
Heel pain can be avoided with some simple actions. Come see us at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic for a treatment plan to get rid of that heel pain! There are many ways to prevent heel pain. With proper tips and the help of the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle, we can help prevent it from recurring.
Heel pain in children is quite different than the same complaint in adults. Treatment for kids heel pain vastly differs, make sure your diagnosis is accurate and your child is treated promptly.
Top 5 Tips to Prevent Corns and Calluses from Forming Prevention is a key to treatment of corns and calluses. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle have a treatment plan that can prevent them from returning.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-on and Gel Learn more about a bio freeze product
- Posted on 04/08/2021Read to learn about some of the common foot conditions in kids and how you can help avoid them!
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.