Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 14
Top 5 Tips to Prevent Corns and Calluses from Forming Prevention is a key to treatment of corns and calluses. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle have a treatment plan that can prevent them from returning.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-on and Gel Learn more about a bio freeze product
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow