Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 14
Pediatric Heel Pain Treatment for kids heel pain vastly differs, make sure your diagnosis is accurate and your child is treated promptly.
Top 5 Tips to Prevent Corns and Calluses from Forming Prevention is a key to treatment of corns and calluses. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle have a treatment plan that can prevent them from returning.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-on and Gel Learn more about a bio freeze product
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Healthy Habits to Finish the Year Strong!
- Posted on 10/05/2020Back in Shoes and Now my Feet Hurt
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 10/01/2020 Hammer toes and how to care for them
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated