Our podiatry staff members want to educate website visitors about the feet and ankle health concerns they may face. We post easy-to-read articles about matters related to podiatry. You will find valuable information about heel pain, bunions, warts, and toenails.
- Page 13
Tingling and numbness in your toes may be a side effect of diabetes called diabetic neuropathy A visit to Diabetic Foot Center of Excellence here at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic can help with the treatment of diabetic neuropathy in the foot.
Tips to Prevent Heel Pain There are many ways to prevent heel pain. With proper tips and the help of the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle, we can help prevent it from recurring.
Pediatric Heel Pain Treatment for kids heel pain vastly differs, make sure your diagnosis is accurate and your child is treated promptly.
Top 5 Tips to Prevent Corns and Calluses from Forming Prevention is a key to treatment of corns and calluses. The doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle have a treatment plan that can prevent them from returning.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-on and Gel Learn more about a bio freeze product
- Posted on 03/26/2020Telemedicine at PPFAC in response to COVID-19
- Posted on 03/23/2020Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic's Response to Coronavirus
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 04/03/2020 New Patient Paperwork for Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- Posted on 03/23/2020 PPFAC responses and actions due to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit