The simple answer to that is NO! If your feet are not perfect (like most people) then odds are there is an imbalance with your gait (how you walk), which most likely means you have pain in your feet, knees, hips, or back. One of the many benefits of wearing foot orthotics is to improve function, which in turn makes the muscles, tendons, and ligaments function properly and can actually make them stronger, not weaker! To see if orthotics can help you put your best foot forward, call our office today!
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...