The simple answer to that is NO! If your feet are not perfect (like most people) then odds are there is an imbalance with your gait (how you walk), which most likely means you have pain in your feet, knees, hips, or back. One of the many benefits of wearing foot orthotics is to improve function, which in turn makes the muscles, tendons, and ligaments function properly and can actually make them stronger, not weaker! To see if orthotics can help you put your best foot forward, call our office today!
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit