The simple answer to that is NO! If your feet are not perfect (like most people) then odds are there is an imbalance with your gait (how you walk), which most likely means you have pain in your feet, knees, hips, or back. One of the many benefits of wearing foot orthotics is to improve function, which in turn makes the muscles, tendons, and ligaments function properly and can actually make them stronger, not weaker! To see if orthotics can help you put your best foot forward, call our office today!
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.