Bunions are a progressive deformity. In most instances, bunions will progress. The extent to which they do depends on your foot mechanics and whether anything is being done to slow the progression down. Custom orthotics help to reduce progression of bunions but will never reverse the condition. If your bunions are bothering you, the sooner you have an evaluation, the more specifically we can comment on the severity and likelihood of progression.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!