Bunions are a progressive deformity. In most instances, bunions will progress. The extent to which they do depends on your foot mechanics and whether anything is being done to slow the progression down. Custom orthotics help to reduce progression of bunions but will never reverse the condition. If your bunions are bothering you, the sooner you have an evaluation, the more specifically we can comment on the severity and likelihood of progression.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!