We all know to be on the lookout when visiting a nail salon. Make sure the salon uses proper sanitary habits such as cleaning with disinfectant between clients, using instruments that are autoclaved/ sterilized, and using single use disposable files. But the best way to prevent a fungal infection is to make sure you bring your own base coat and nail polish. That way, you are sure not to use a nail polish applicator that has touched other women's infected nails, only to be resealed and sitting on a shelf. At Prairie Path Foot and Ankle, we carry Dr.'s Remedy nail polish. It is formaldehyde free, toluene free, and acetone free. It contains ingredients that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Even our Dr.'s Remedy nail polish remover is one of the top 10 chosen by beauty bloggers! Our doctors and staff believe in all the products we carry, and this product is on our toes at all times.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus