If you have had recurrent painful ingrown toenails, if you have had an infection or several infections from these nails - there is a solution for you! A permanent procedure can be performed to remove the affected portion of the nail. This procedure is done in the office and is effective in 98% of cases. Ask your doctor for more information on whether this is recommended for you!
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we perform at risk care.
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails