Unfortunately the answer to this is no. When a patient comes to our office, the bunion they walked in with will be there with them for the long haul - unless surgery is performed. The role of custom orthotics is to slow the progression down, but the bunion that has developed over a period of years will not reverse. This is why treating bunions early and aggressively with orthotics is the optimal course!
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.