A bunion is a bony bump that forms on the joint at the base of the big toe. Since this is a bony deformity, it can only be corrected with surgical intervention. The joint pain that can come with a bunion can be alleviated with custom orthotics by allowing the foot to be positioned in a biomechanically stable position, and custom orthotics can also prevent worsening of the deformity and after surgical intervention will help prevent its recurrence.
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 10/01/2020 Hammer toes and how to care for them