A bunion is a bony bump that forms on the joint at the base of the big toe. Since this is a bony deformity, it can only be corrected with surgical intervention. The joint pain that can come with a bunion can be alleviated with custom orthotics by allowing the foot to be positioned in a biomechanically stable position, and custom orthotics can also prevent worsening of the deformity and after surgical intervention will help prevent its recurrence.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!