If your big toe joint hurts, it could be due to arthritic changes or a bone spur in the big toe joint. If you are experiencing pain in your big toe, make an appointment with one of the doctors and she will do a thorough exam, including Xrays, and review the with you. You will also receive a diagnosis and a treatment plan.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!