Pain on the bottom of the great toe joint can be either referred pain from the joint, but in many cases it can be due to a condition called sesamoiditis. While this term is generic, simply meaning 'inflammation of the sesamoids,' it can be due to a number of causes. In order to start getting better, seeing a podiatrist for a full examination and recommendations is critical.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 07/01/2020Think you may have stepped on something and now it may be in your foot? Here is what to do.
- Posted on 05/09/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.