Pain on the bottom of the great toe joint can be either referred pain from the joint, but in many cases it can be due to a condition called sesamoiditis. While this term is generic, simply meaning 'inflammation of the sesamoids,' it can be due to a number of causes. In order to start getting better, seeing a podiatrist for a full examination and recommendations is critical.
- Posted on 10/04/2019Here's How to Heal Your Feet and Get Back to Exercising!
- Posted on 02/01/2019Sports Related Foot Injuries
- Posted on 01/25/2019How Long Will My Broken Foot be Casted?
- Posted on 08/14/2019 Should I see a Doctor for my Stubbed Toe?
- Posted on 04/10/2019 How Can I Distinguish Between a Fracture and a Sprain?
- Posted on 03/06/2019 What is a Bone Bruise and Does it Need Treatment?