Burning between the toes is usually caused by athlete’s foot. When a fungal infection sets into the skin of the feet, the spaces between the toes is the most dark, moist place it can find and moist dark places is what fungus prefers! For that reason, the most abundant growth of fungus occurs often between the toes. The burning felt is due to inflammation of the skin from the irritation of the fungus.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?