Burning between the toes is usually caused by athlete’s foot. When a fungal infection sets into the skin of the feet, the spaces between the toes is the most dark, moist place it can find and moist dark places is what fungus prefers! For that reason, the most abundant growth of fungus occurs often between the toes. The burning felt is due to inflammation of the skin from the irritation of the fungus.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.