A nail fungus is actually an opportunistic infection, which means, it is everywhere, there just has to be an impetus that affects the toenail. So if it is in the environment, even though you treat the nail, it may become re-infected if the fungus is present on the skin. Keeping your feet dry, especially between the toes, will prevent the fungus from "hanging around" and help you get rid of the fungal nail infection faster. At Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we have several products including Fungifoam for the skin. Make an appointment with one of our doctors for a thorough evaluation to help treat your nail fungus and prevent it form spreading.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus