We always take Xrays, or radiographs, weight bearing in our office. If a patient comes in with pain, for the most part, it is upon weight bearing that the pain is increased. It gives the most accurate information about the anatomy of the foot. When weight bearing, the bones and joints can be captured the way they are in stance, which tells the doctor a little bit about why certain tendons or joints may be painful and specific to certain diagnoses.
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 01/31/2019Get Rid Of Pain - The Natural Way With The MLS Laser
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated