In order for a broken bone to heal, it needs to be immobilized and in good alignment. Taping a toe to the toe next to it achieves both of these! By taping the broken to to the toe next to it, the injured toe is stabilized and this promotes healing across that fracture site. In addition, it will decrease movement, which in turn decreases pain. It is important to have the accurate diagnosis of a broken toe in order for the doctor to determine the correct treatment, and our doctors do this with digital X-ray onsite. We want our patients to be back to their activities and pain free as soon as possible, and our doctors make that happen with a quick diagnosis and rapid start on the treatment plan!
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 01/06/2020 What Kind of Fractures Could Impact my Feet?
- Posted on 12/04/2019 What is tarsal tunnel syndrome?