It is a good idea to have them evaluated by our doctors or medical staff after a period of time. The natural wear and tear of your orthotics may affect the way your feet feel, and we want to make sure they're still functioning optimally. If you have any questions regarding orthotics or if inserts are right for you, make an appointment with on of our doctors. They will evaluate your orthotics and see if they need to be repaired, refurbished, or maybe even be replaced.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 04/03/2016Doing Yoga... in running shoes?
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...