It is a good idea to have them evaluated by our doctors or medical staff after a period of time. The natural wear and tear of your orthotics may affect the way your feet feel, and we want to make sure they're still functioning optimally. If you have any questions regarding orthotics or if inserts are right for you, make an appointment with on of our doctors. They will evaluate your orthotics and see if they need to be repaired, refurbished, or maybe even be replaced.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 10/04/2020Orthotics area a great option to treat and prevent foot pain in patients of all ages
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.
- Posted on 01/05/2021 Your feet set the stage for how your body responds to the forces of this planet. How could supporting them NOT make them feel better?