Orthotics, or inserts in your shoes, will help correct biomechanical abnormalities in your gait and will help support your feet. This support and correction will prevent pain from returning in your injured foot, but it is good for your unaffected foot as well! The biomechanics or shape of your feet is often very similar from right and left, which means your other foot may be prone to suffering a similar condition if not well supported.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...