It is a good idea to have your orthotics re evaluated at least once a year by your podiatrist. There are some indications you need a new pair, for example if the top cover is worn out or the bottom appears worn. The shell may need to be replaced, as heat, weight-bearing, and wear and tear may take its toll and may not longer be giving you enough support. Some of our patients come in becaus their symptoms are slowly returning, and often the cause is that the orthotics are worn and no longer providing adequate support. So although your orthotics may appear to be in good shape, it is a good idea to have them evaluated at least once a year.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...