It is a good idea to have your orthotics re evaluated at least once a year by your podiatrist. There are some indications you need a new pair, for example if the top cover is worn out or the bottom appears worn. The shell may need to be replaced, as heat, weight-bearing, and wear and tear may take its toll and may not longer be giving you enough support. Some of our patients come in becaus their symptoms are slowly returning, and often the cause is that the orthotics are worn and no longer providing adequate support. So although your orthotics may appear to be in good shape, it is a good idea to have them evaluated at least once a year.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.