Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis and even pain in the ball of the foot are often caused or complicated by tightness of the Achilles tendon. Stretching the tendon a few times a day helps, but using a night splint gives you a continuous period of stretching at a time you are less likely to guard or fight against it! In addition, when we sleep and rest, our ankle falls downward from the leg which places your tendon in a more relaxed position where it can more easily remain tight.
- Posted on 09/21/2018Plantar Fasciitis - Heel Pain Stretching Videos
- Posted on 01/25/2018The most advanced therapy available in Elmhurst now!
- Posted on 09/29/2016Why can't you just take the bump off?
- Posted on 11/28/2018 My Child's Heel Hurts: What Should I Do?
- Posted on 11/27/2018 Heel pain doesn't have to get you down and it isn't just a part of getting older despite what some people think
- Posted on 05/06/2015 Adult Flatfoot is also referred to as PTTD, or posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Learn more about this condition by reading on.