Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis and even pain in the ball of the foot are often caused or complicated by tightness of the Achilles tendon. Stretching the tendon a few times a day helps, but using a night splint gives you a continuous period of stretching at a time you are less likely to guard or fight against it! In addition, when we sleep and rest, our ankle falls downward from the leg which places your tendon in a more relaxed position where it can more easily remain tight.
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 10/05/2020Back in Shoes and Now my Feet Hurt
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated