Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis and even pain in the ball of the foot are often caused or complicated by tightness of the Achilles tendon. Stretching the tendon a few times a day helps, but using a night splint gives you a continuous period of stretching at a time you are less likely to guard or fight against it! In addition, when we sleep and rest, our ankle falls downward from the leg which places your tendon in a more relaxed position where it can more easily remain tight.
- Posted on 02/23/2021The last thing you want to do is ignore that pain! Read on to see why it is important to take care of your foot pain fast.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 02/01/2021 A few simple tips can help you avoid heel pain or future heel pain. Read on to learn what can help you!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.