Once you have been diagnosed with a fungal nail and you start treatment, it is very important to treat the environment as well. This treatment includes treating the surrounding skin on the bottom of the feet and the skin in the inner spaces between the toes. Very often, the same fungus that is infecting the toenail is also affecting skin as well. In addition, your doctor may also recommend a shoe spray to use several times a week in order to rid the shoes of the fungus. For more treatment options, make an appointment with one of our doctors by calling 630-834-3668.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails